Who it’s for
- People who suspect that certain foods may be causing gastrointestinal complaints and other symptoms which affect health and well being.
- People who have had a diagnosis of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and would like to explore ways of managing their condition.
- Identify which foods may be contributing to your symptoms and affecting your health and wellbeing.
- Increase your understanding of food intolerance and gastrointestinal problems.
- Learn how to safely eliminate certain foods from your diet and how to replace them with healthy alternatives.
- Learn about the role stress may play in gastrointestinal health and food intolerance.
- Understand how your body is reacting to foods and learn what to do about it.
- Be proactive in finding ways to improve your health and manage your condition for life.
- Gain confidence in your ability to succeed.
What you get
- Personalized coaching providing expert support, motivation, and accountability.
- A structured program which guides you through a comprehensive elimination phase followed by a systematic reintroduction of foods.
- Informative articles to boost your understanding of food intolerance and how it relates to health and wellbeing.
- Meal plans, recipes and guidance from your coach on how to cut out foods safely and how to choose healthy alternatives.
- A personalised plan to help you manage your condition and plan for the future
What you need
- Willingness to follow a strict elimination diet for at least 4 weeks.
- Willingness to follow a structured reintroduction program to assess which foods may be the issue.
- Willingness to record all foods and symptoms for the duration of the program
- Ability to commit to following the program for 8 weeks
- Smart phone or tablet running iOS or Android for our app.